05/06/11

EYEKO : London Lips Shoreditch

Hi!
Today I show you a different review.
As I have said in the post before, I have done an order at Eyeko.

If you want to buy something at Eyeko here my ambassador code E15726 , and you will receive a free gift!
Here it is the first product:

in limited edition.




It is a very pigmented lip gloss, it is a beautiful shade, don't be afraid on the site picture because on your lips it will be lighter and softer. I love it because it is a natural lip color, not too dark and it is perfect for every skin color.
But what I like more is the fact that it hydrates your lips a lot. I am very surprised about it.
I counseil it to you. The price is not so low (7€) , but the relation between quality and price is very good.
Here I leave some pictures of it:







1 commento:

  1. I love this shade it looks beautiful on you!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    RispondiElimina

I love all your comments <3