09/07/11

eyeko london lips Promise Hill

Hi!
I know it is more than a week I don't add a post on my blog, but I have been busy.
My holiday at the seaside is finished and I enjoied it.

But let's return to my real intent.
I have others eyeko products to make you see, and today it is the time for another lip gloss.

It is called

Eyeko London Lips : Promise Hill


"A pretty lilac shimmer for girls on the go. This suits-all shade is ultra flattering."

You can buy it here.




It is a color that can match every skin color because the effect that it does it only a shining one.
Even if it seems pigmented, on my lips it is not.

without

with


Anyway the particular aspect of it is that it has gold micro glitters that reflect light, and it is something wonderful.

As I said about the other lip gloss I have talked about, it hydrates a lot lips and lasts quite long.

I recommend it if you just a good lipgloss, perfect to use during the day, or also during the night if you don't want to be too flashy.



Remember to use my eyeko ambassador code  E15726   at the checkout to receive a free gift that change every week!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I love all your comments <3