26/11/12

Shopping Tips || Burgundy (e codici sconto zalando!)

Here I am with the "Sopping Tips" post and today I want to show you another trend of this year.
You have surely noticed that this color is present in every shop.
Yes, I'm talking about burgundy.
I love this color, in particolar with black and white, I think it gives something special to your outfit. And on you nails is always beautiful, very chic.
I show you what I have chosen for you, and as always I hope you like it!

Eccomi con la rubrica "Shopping Tips" e oggi vi voglio mostrare un altro trend di quest'anno.
Avete notato come sia presente in ogni negozio questo colore?
Si, sto parlando del bordeaux/burgundy.
Io adoro questo colore, soprattutto abbinato o con il bianco o con il nero, trovo che dia un tocco in più al nostro outfit. E sulle unghie fa sempre la sua figura!
Ecco qui di seguito le mie proposte, spero come al solito che vi piacciano!





3. Burgundy Pull, La Redoute 19,95
4. Fever London IVY Dress, Zalando 115,00€
5. Nubar Nail Polish, Nelly 17,95€
6. Jeffrey Campbell Lita Shoe, NELLY 175,95€


CODICI SCONTO ZALANDO.IT :
  • 20% di sconto su una selezone di borse(spesa minima 30€) con il codice BORSET12 (fino al 30/11/12)
  • 10% di sconto su tutto il catalogo Zalando Sports (merce in saldo esclusa e spesa minima 50€) con il codiceSPRT820415 (fino al 30/11/12)
  • 10% di sconto su tutto il nuovissimo catalogo Zalando PREMIUM (merce in saldo esclusa e spesa minima 50€) con il codice PREMIUZA10 (fino al 15/12/12)
  • 10 € di sconto su tutte le nuove collezioni 2013 (merce in saldo esclusa e spesa minima 50€) con il codiceCOLLZA65329 (fino al 30/11/12)
  • 4 commenti:

    1. Anche a me piace molto questo colore!
      Ti seguo, se ti va passa da me.

      Valeria.
      http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

      RispondiElimina
    2. Call it whatever, burgundy, oxblood, maroon, this color rocks! :D So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, and oh yeah I totes followed you since your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. Btw, check out my new post on my comment on perfecting the "front-tuck" look. Do you know how to properly TUCK yourself? lol ;)

      xx The Provoker
      http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/11/go-tuck-yourself.html

      MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA GIVEAWAY

      RispondiElimina
    3. Nice post and I like your blog ...maybe we can follow each other from GFC and Bloglovin? :D
      new outfit on my blog
      my new scarf smells like cinnamon
      oxoxoxo
      Marie

      RispondiElimina

    I love all your comments <3